Thursday, May 26, 2011

CropStop Complimentary Colors Challenge

Today our challenge at CropStop is to use complimentary colors. I chose purple and yellow for my color pair.

I love the Heartfelt Creations Posey Patch Garden Delights set. Images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink , colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and popped up on foam tape.

I layered my images on Spellbinders Labels Four dies and I used the border die from the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Accents set as my tabletop.

Please be sure to check out all of the details to the challenge HERE!

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Gorgeous!!! I love all the detail!

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely beautiful Michelle the colours, that image, papers and design are stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gail S. said...

Such a pretty card! So much detail - love it and I love the Labels 4 dies!! beautiful :)