Glitter And Acetate CropStop Copic Tutorial

Today I'm sharing the tutorial I prepared for CropStop! This is a Copic take on the Glitter and Acetate Technique.

Supplies: Stazon black ink, Acetate, Silver Glitter, Pearl Glitter, Heartfelt Creations Dutch Iris Frame and Copic Markers.

You can click on each photo to read the details of each step.


























Run the verse acetate through the Xyron machine and cover with Pearl glitter. Layer the verse on the cardstock and pop up with foam dots.


Copic markes used are shown in the photo below:


Comments

I'll bet this is sparkly gorgeous in real life!
Gorgeous card, love the glitter adds nice touch!!
Paula
Rebekah said…
What a beautiful sentiment, lovely!
Lorie Hethorn said…
How beautiful! I love ideas that use glitter, the more glitz the better. I am beginning to fall in love with those copic markers. Every project I see them used in is so vibrant! Can they only be purchased online?
Thank you for sharing!

www.lorisstampingplace.blogspot.com
Anne-Marie said…
Fabulous result....and great tutorial...thanks, sweetie!
Ellibelle said…
This is gorgeous Michelle. Love that verse!! And those sparkles look amazing!
Vicki said…
Oh wow so pretty! I am really liking your copic tutorials! You have a way with those copics!

HUGS!
Vicki
Jami said…
That is super cool! What a great technique!! I need to go get a xyron machine now!

Popular Posts