Saturday, May 21, 2011

iCopic Card Duo!

Hello! It's Michelle here with two happy spring cards for you today!

My first card features the For Every Woman set from SP and Company. I colored my image with the Copic markers shown below and then fussy-cut the image and popped it up on foam tape for dimension.

I framed my image with Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped Oval dies. A touch of piercing finishes my focal image frame.

Friend is from SP and Company's Candy Hearts set.


My second card features the adorable Magnolia Tilda with Hanging Rabbit image. I colored my image with the Copics pictured below and fussy cut her as well. She is popped up on foam tape for dimension.

Hugs is from the SP & Company Candy Hearts set.




Happy Spring!

4 comments:

jules said...

wow two stunning cards!!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

Really gorgeous cards!!!
Paula

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love them both! The colors are so springy and refreshing!

Rebekah said...

Love the daisy "frame" for the little girl! Awesome!