A Bloomin' Snowflake


Well...before I cleaned up my desk a little, this simple card popped together. The snowflake is in a little set by Stampendous! The center looks like a flower.....so what is a girl to do but put a flower in there?! Love these little metal charm flowers...however I'm not sure of the source anymore.

Thanks to GinaK for the awesome idea to punch circles out the scallop punches....I love doing this to dress up the scallop punches a bit more. The snowflake was stamped in brocade blue ink. I don't have a source for this patterned paper, a PIF gift from STAMPINSTEL...thanks!! :) This piece was again faux stitched and attached to white and black layers of cardstock. The Thinking of You is by Wordsworth.
If you still don't have a Giga Scalloped Circle Punch by Marvy, check out this link....you *need* one!

Comments

Tracy said…
I love that I am not the only one that attempts a cleaning and ends up with a card during the process. This is quite a beauty and I love that punch!

Now stop tryin to get me to buy something else! lol
Lastel said…
Another beauty , love it , what a great idea to punch the scallops , I'll have to try that !

Popular Posts