More Peaceful Wishes


I'm up to my ears in Figgy Pudding and what fun it is....check it out!! http://embellish-online.com/item_503/Figgy-Pudding-Collection-BasicGrey.htm
This card is a fun way to get a peek at 5 of the different patterns in this collection. I love the way it matches Stampin' Up!'s Sahara Sand cardstock. I stamped the top layer of Sahara Sand with the Linen background stamp in Always Artichoke. The bottom layer of Sahara Sand cardstock is plain. Wreath is also part of the Figgy Pudding Collection and is call Winterland...check it out too!!
I **LOVE** the faux stitching template and scuffing tool as well....I've not been brave enough to try sewing for real yet....but I'm not sure I care!! Just as long as I don't lose my dandy black pen!
Don't forget to check out the Blog Candy post....there are some fun Basic Grey rub-ons on the line here!! You need to upload a card to the Embellish-It Online gallery and comment on my Blog Candy post from Saturday.....your chances of winning are pretty good!! ;)

Comments

This is a gorgeous Layout & I love the stitching. Here is an amazing tutorial on paper sewing. (Though I`m still chicken myself & do mostly faux stitch work on my cards.) I`ll have to read this again:

http://bellepapier.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/04/03/all-stitched-up-a-machine-stitching-on-paper-tutorial/

If the link is too long to read, it can be found on Julia`s Blog Belle Papier. :0) Mel (sbs2)
Savitri said…
Oh, wow, you're so creative!!! This and many others are so neat. Welcome to SBS2! :D
Bonnie said…
This is a cool Card!! Don't you just love the "Pudding"??!
Your fellow sister blogger....

Popular Posts