Homemade Glitter Designer Paper!

Do you drool over the glittery designer paper at your local stamp store?! I always do...and can't justify buying it very often. Well...I've been playing with the Figgy Pudding 6x6 pack and decided to try making my own! I used a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and Art Institute's Ultrafine Pearlescent glitter #189.Pearl. It turned out great....not sure if you can see it on the photo....but it's very nice looking in real life. Woo Hoo!! I also glittered some of the snowflakes on the piece behind the *h.* The fibers are from the Figgy Pudding fiber pack as well as the monogram.
Warm Wishes is stamped on some glimmery paper for a nice icy effect IRL. Not sure I'm so keen on the card....but I sure am keen on the glitter designer paper!

Card Details:
Cardstock: SU! Designer Paper, Fibers, Monogram: Figgy Pudding/Basic Grey Hardware: Making Memories Happy New Year: Karen Foster's 1/8 inch snap stamps Warm Wishes: Come Clean Designs Ink: black Punch: SU!'s Slit Punch Snowflakes: Archiver's Glitter: Art Institute Ultrafine Pearlescent

Comments

I`m certainly keen on the card; it`s stunning and so original. LOVE your technique: sheer genius! I made some shimmer spray with pearl-ex, but I bet yours has more oomph & stays on better. I`ll have to get one of those sakura pens! :0) Mel (SBS2-too)
AnnMarie said…
Hiya Michelle! Welcome to the Sisterhood Group 2!! Great idea with the glitter! Very nice blog! Looking forward to getting to know you!
Betsy said…
Hi Michelle,
I've just joined SBS2 and really looking forward to the sisterhood. I just started my blog this month as well. So much to learn! And fun to finally have a way to share!
Take care,
Betsy
PS Love the Reindeer black card. Gorgeous!
Crissy said…
Beautiful card! Welcome to SBS2! I look forward to seeing more of your creations and getting to know you better!
Anonymous said…
What a WONDERFUL idea! I never thought of that. I love my sakura glue pen, I'll have to try this sometime. Your card came out amazing, love the glitter on the paper. -Samantha (Fellow Sisterhood2 blogger!)

Popular Posts