I Wish..../Blog Candy Winner(s)


I wish you could both win...so since there are only two of you who entered the blog candy drawing...you both will! My son selected medfordsil as the winner....so you'll receive 2 packages of Basic Grey Rub-ons. CAKVD, since you were also so kind to play along....I'll send you 1 package of the Rub-ons. Both of you need to get in touch with your addresses and I'll get your fun mail coming your way!! Keep an eye out....I'm thinking 1000 hits should be worth something...what do you think?!

Ok...on to card details! The stamp is by Stamps Happen...I guess it's actually supposed to be a robin....but I didn't realize it until after I colored it...Oops! Oh well....I think he turned out ok as a *blue bird!* I colored him with alcohol based markers. Thanks for taking a peek!!

Cardstock: Bashful Blue (SU!)
Designer Paper: Embossed Swirls (unknown source)
Ribbon: May Arts
Oval Punches: (SU!)
Alcohol-Based Markers: Copics
Bird Stamp: Stamps Happen
Wish Stamp: (SU!)

Comments

Tina said…
Oh, the card is so cute! I love it!

Your "sister"
Tina
Cheryl KVD said…
Oh, you are so sweet to make us both winners!! Thanks so much!
Cheryl
Cheryl KVD said…
Ok, I must be too excited!! I can't find your email anywhere!! Here is my email:
cak_ie@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Cheryl
Great job coloring and I like the layout too. Those markers are fun aren't they! I NEED more LOL.
Anonymous said…
Thanks to your son for drawing my name for the sketch challenge!! And how great for you to keep the other entry a winner too =) Your 'bluebird-robin' looks real fine, I sure wouldn't worry about it!
Anonymous said…
OMG this card is TOO cute!!!
Joan said…
this is adorable!!

Popular Posts