A Pocket of Snow!


Another snow card....I told you I'm in the mood for some white stuff! This is my first criss-cross card. I was inspired by my Secret Sister on Splitcoast Stampers...she sent me one and then I just had to try one for myself.
The snowflakes are by Stampendous! They are stamped in Brocade Blue ink (SU!) and cut out. Each snowflake is accented with a clear stardust pen (Sakura) The glitter dots on the large snowflake and the tag pull are from Archiver's. The smaller snowflakes have some Silver Dot Sparklers by Stampendous! The patterned paper is from my stash, so the source is unknown. I used faux stitching with the white gel pen (Signo) around all of the pieces and then distressed the edges before attaching them to the card. The thinking of you stamp is by Wordsworth.

Comments

Lastel said…
Yay I am first to comment ! This is gorgeous Michelle , great job !
Michelle, your blog is so gorgeous. So glad that you`re part of the sisterhood2! :0) Mel

Popular Posts