Winter Wish


Well....we've seen snow flurries here two days in a row....and this color combo just strikes me as a fun winter combo!
The cut piece is from a cut & fold template by Lace'. Once the cutting is done it is really quick and simple to fold. When I had the medallion folded, I simply cut around it to turn it into a lacey *snowflake*. Doing these on printed designer paper as I did makes it even prettier with the white backing of the paper giving it a bit of contrast. The Prima flowers matched the designer paper and the cuttlebugged piece perfectly! The belt is faux stitched and layered on a white cardstock piece that has had the edges distressed.
I stamped the center oval on the designer paper, the outer oval on white cardstock. For some added interest, I pierced white piece before attaching it to the card. Thanks so much for taking a peek!!
Wish Stamp: SU!
Flowers: Prima
Stencil: Lace'
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White (SU!)
Punches: ovals (SU!)
Piercing Stencil: (SU!)
Brad: Eyelet Outlet

Comments

Suzy said…
This is so beautiful and I love the colors - serene!

Suzy
wonderful card !!!!
love how you did this, very cool job
tfs:)
chat
Lastel said…
Beautiful card , welcome to blogland !

Popular Posts