Calla Lily

Today's card features images from Stamp Shoppe Creations and was designed by The Stamp Shoppe.  This card may look familiar if you joined us for the Sayner Stampede over the weekend.    We enjoyed a fun Round Robin Friday night and then Saturday we were happy to stamp with you some more at the Stamp Shoppe booth!

If you stamped with us in Sayner and can tell me what I (Michelle) was wearing on Saturday....I will select a lucky stamper and send you some BLOG CANDY!  Why not extend the fun into Monday?!
Email me at the address on my right sidebar with your answer! One entry per person please!

This image was colored with the following Copic Markers:  G46, G43, Y38, BG70.

The embossing folder and border die are from Cuttlebug's Ornamental Iron Cut and Emboss set.
This is a great set that includes the embossing folder, 2 border dies, 1 element die and 1 tag die!
It is available at The Stamp Shoppe, give Heidi or JoAnn a call Tues-Sat and get yours now!

Comments

Beautiful card Michelle - love the ironworks set, but the cutting plate always seems too thick to go through my c/b.... I must try again now it has been somewhat more used. Love the shade of blue you have used as an accent.
Blessings
Maxine
Miranda said…
Gorgeous!
Miranda
www.nanasscrapspot.com
Unknown said…
Beautiful card! Love the flower! ;o)

Popular Posts