Our Craft Lounge Photo Inspiration Challenge

This week's Our Craft Lounge Challenge is a photo inspiration.  I mimiced the background colors and the log is my bench and the butterfly arrangement is my tree! 

I used images from the Tweet Thang set. For all of the coloring on this card I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks:  Old Paper, Victorian Velvet, Tattered Rose, Walnut Stain and Broken China.  I also used Shabby Shutters and Victorian Velvet Distress markers.  To blend my colors I used some Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist. 

The background panel, if you look carefully, you can see images from the Fabulous Florals set.  I added them to the paper before distressing further.  Personalized Designer Paper!!

I added pops of glitz with You're So Fine Microfine Glitters.

I entered this card into the Card Crafter's Circle Glitter Glitter Challenge!

Comments

Jennifer said…
I am just blown away by all the intricate details you've given this card! Love your personalized paper! You should link up with Card Crafter's Circle, it's all about sparkle!
gorgeous,you put alot,of work into it !!!
Paula
love the background and all the detail!
The background really 'makes' this card - well done on personalizing it.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
WOW! This is super CUTE! Love all the different elements you used to create this lovely card! ;o)

Popular Posts