Glitter Landscaping with You're So Fine Glitters

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll down for more inspiration!
My cards today for The Rubber Cafe are of the blingy sort!  I have no idea what this technique is called....but I'm calling it Glitter Landscaping!  I took a piece of wide Scor Tape and attached it to a piece of white cardstock. 

Next I removed the liner.  I punched the flower border on a liner piece. (I used a brown one in my stash so it would show up more in the photos.
 I applied the punched liner back onto the tape leaving a border as desired.  I poured a bit of the You're So Fine glitter out and covered the exposed tape, adding the touch of green for my flowers.
 You can use a swiffer to pick up any glitter left on your card panel after you flick it off.
Again, I carefully removed the liner and cut a wavy line as shown.  I reapplied the large liner piece and then added my pink glitter.

I repeated this process as shown on the card photo and landscaped my tape perfectly.  This card is going to a graduate who likes bright colors! 

I stamped the sentiment on the glittered panel with Stazon ink and colored it with Copic Markers.
I embellished the card with Candi Embellishments.

For my next card I switched up the glitter and went for a more masculine effect:
I mounted my tape strip on a piece of white cardstock.  Next I die cut the congrats out of some liner paper and placed it on my tape as well as narrow strips along the edges of my panel.  I glittered the background green, letters white and then edges gold. 

I die cut the star and popped it up on foam tape.  Candi finishes this card as well.

I hope you've enjoyed this mini tutorial...the focus is entirely on the awesome You're So Fine Glitters! 

Supplies:
Scor Tape
Candi
Copic Markers
You're So Fine Glitter


Comments

Popular Posts