McMahon Five Designs Card Duo!


Happy Wednesday!  If you liked yesterday's Digital Tuesday card....you may like these as well!
You may know how I get on a roll sometimes...and since I had printed out several of these Scrolled Frames on the 3M Transparency Film for Ink Jet Printers, I just had to pop a few more cards together!

These cards feature more images from McMahon Five Designs.   I colored the Story Time image with Copic Markers:  B0000, B000, W5, W3, R22, R21, R20.

The corners are embellished with Newsprint Candi embellishments and the sentiment is by Wordsworth.

For my second card today I used the Meadow's Sunset image which requires no coloring if you wish to go for a silhouette feel.  I kept my color scheme all black and white.

Thanks for stopping by....and if you have not signed up for the McMahon Five Designs newsletter, be sure you do!  You will get to see all of the NEW images as they are released along with a healthy dose of inspiration! 

Comments

I'm enjoying your "roll" Michelle. Both cards are fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts