Digital Tuesday Bugs and Blooms Challenge

This week's Digital Tuesday Challenge is a fun one!  Bugs and Blooms!  Be sure to check out the Digital Tuesday blog for the challenge details...our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish, and a lucky challenge participant will win FOUR images from her store!

I just love Faith's Designed2Delight images, and this card features the digital image Ladybugs and some of her digital paper from the Homespun Christmas paper pack.

The sentiment is from Stampendous and was the perfect size to balance my image panel.  I added a touch of fun with some Candi embellishments. 

I hope YOU have yourself a wonderful, delightful, enjoyable, incredibly special day!!

Comments

sooo cute, love the lady bugs and nice sentiment!!!
Paula
Amy Johnson said…
What a beautiful card! Love the brads!
Lovely card, great image and I love the sentiment.
Hugs
Suzie xx
Rhonda Miller said…
Such a lovely card. I love the sentiment. TFS.
Unknown said…
I knew I recognized that image. Love D2D!
Gorgeous card! Really love the setiment! ;o)
Gail S. said…
this card is super cute! Haven't commented for a while but I do check in! I love the brads - they are perfect for this card!

Popular Posts