CropStop Masculine Challenge

Thursday and time for a new CropStop Challenge!  This week our challenge was to make a masculine card.  Here you go....this one is all boy!  I needed a 16th birthday card....and though I'm late with my birthday wishes for the birthday boy....I'm pretty sure that gas money never is untimely!!

I used Tim Holtz's Stampers Anonymous Road Trip Set, Inkadinkadoo sentiment and a Printworks sentiment.

I stamped the tire tracks with Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Distress Inks on Crumb Cake cardstock.  I embossed several images for my focal images and stamped some flat to add dimension.

I used Echo Park's Times and Season's Collection along with some metal embellishments from Tim Holtz to finish my card. 

Be sure to stop by the CropStop blog for more masculine card inspiration...who can't use some of that?!  Enjoy!

Comments

Very masculine, Michelle, and Gas money is never outdated :-)
Blessings
Maxine
awesome, love the sentiment!!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
I'm 100% sure that the birthday boy will LOVE this card! Very masculine, and cool! ;o)

Popular Posts