Fred She Said Says Spring Will Come!

Yep, I'm on a spring kick...I've made 11 cards in the last two days and every one of them is focused on spring!  Today's card trio features images from Fred She Said Digital Designs.  I kept the cards similar in style to create this happy little card set!

Supplies:
Spring Daffodils Paper Set by Bearly Mine Designs
Spring Flowers with Pricking Frame
Wordsworth sentiment

For this card I printed the daffodil and fussy cut it before popping it up on foam tape for dimension.  I added gitter dots to anchor my frame.  I stamped the sentiment on a strip of cardstock the same color as my card base and then distressed the edges before popping it on my card flat.

For these last two cards the only difference is that I used the pre-colored image with the blue shading around it and the flowers are printed on the frame and are flatter for mailing.
Hope you enjoyed a little peek of spring!

Comments

Love the daffodil card in particular in this spectacular set Michelle. The cards are all beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Gorgeous cards Michelle! Makes me long for Spring so much more! LOL! :D

Popular Posts