Peaceful Petals - Stampin Up!

It's been a while since Stampin Up! has popped up here on my blog, but it was time to re-order cardstock and it was Sale-A-Bration time, so a few more flower sets found their way to my studio!
This is a gorgeous set called Peaceful Petals. 

Flower is colored with Copic Markers:  R27, R22, R21, G43, E47, E49.  The background is stamped with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. 

The circular dies are D013 Scalloped Circle and D041 Scallop Circle Nesting Dies from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. 
This card is made with images from the same stamp set.  I did a SCS challenge that called for use of two stamps as borders.  I colored the images and then sent it through a SU! embossing folder for texture before using the Scor-Pal and Scor-Bug to add the faux stitching.  This is a very clean and simple card for me, but I kinda liked how it turned out!

Comments

Love these, particularly the second one Michelle, it's gorgeous!!
Blessings
Maxine
Regina said…
wonderful flower cards!
hugs Regina*
Colleen said…
Both very lovely cards
ColleenB.
Texas
Barbara said…
I love that beautifully colored flower on your first card and the stamping on the background paper, a really pretty look. A very sweet sentiment too atop the pretty die. Love your second card, I am a fan of CAS style cards. I was amazed to read that the stitching on this card was faux, I thought it was the real deal. Love the little hint of color on the flowers and the way you used the sentiment stamp along the bottom.
Imke said…
Michelle, this looks fabulous. This EB Folder is really my favorite and i like how you used it !!

Popular Posts