Where Flowers Bloom....

Ooh, I took some *me* time today and made a card just because I felt like it!  I have a pile of new stamps from Stampers Anonymous and they just had to see ink!

This card features a fun border stamp U6-2403 that I stamped in milled lavender distress ink before embossing my white panel with a Couture Creations embossing folder.  Then I did some good ole' paper embroidery...I'm gonna love that stamp!

The flowers are from Art Gone Wild's Suzanne Carillo collection: D1-2568 Leaf and H1-2571 Daisy.
I colored them up with Copic Markers: V28, V17, V15, V04, G09, YG17, YG25, YR68, YR16, Y17 before fussy cutting them.  I popped a few of the flowers and one of the leaves up with foam tape. 

The sentiment is from a Studio 490 set; SCS117 Garden Art. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Michelle this is gorgeous - love the embroidery, it is the perfect touch to complete a delightful card.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts