Live, Laugh and Dance Prickley Pear Style!

I just love how this card for Prickley Pear turned out!  I loved this funky paper from Prima's North Country collection...though my stamping partner of the day detested it!  I was determined to come up with something whimsical...and I think I achieved that!

I stamped the sweet GG0136 Tulip Fairy and colored her with Copic Markers:  BG13, BG10, BG11, E44, YG91, E02, E00, R02.

I stamped FF0018 Live, Dance, Laugh image on coordinating designer paper and added a bit of grass with a Cheery Lynn Grass Border Die.

My final embellishment is a pile of flowers from CLR012 Flowers Clear Set and D012 Flowers Die.  I added some Viva Décor Pearl Paint dots to the centers of my flowers.

I'd love to hear what you think of this card!

Comments

loulou said…
I think that paper is a lot of fun. Fantastic colouring on the little fairy.
stampingbowd said…
So funny how we are all different! I LOVE the trees bg. It looks like a fairy tale. Love the addition of the little flowers and you colored the tulip fairy so beautifully! Great card!
Gorgeous - love the whimsy of the fairy and the flowers in the forest.
Blessings
MAxine

Popular Posts