McMahon Five Designs Release Day!

It's time for another McMahon Five Designs release, and today I have 3 sets that are being released under the Draw Me A Daydream line.  Be sure to check out the McMahon Five Designs blog though, because there are other lines also releasing new images...and more samples over there!

This first set is called Candy's Valentine.  It comes with both the black and white image as well as the pre-colored image above.  There are a pile of little sentiments that can be placed in the heart or used alongside as I did on this card.  

Paper is from my scrap bin...but just love the color combo!  The die is from Cheery Lynn Dies and I cut off the scalloped edge for a less frilly heart.  Ribbon I actually was gifted by Sue McMahon many moons ago...and it finally found it's perfect home!  Just love it when it happens!  The little hearts are the few that were left in the ribbon!  More waste put to use!
This second set is called Top Hat Timmy.  This set comes with the colored and black and white version of the image and several sentiments.

Again, the papers are from my scrap bin, but this time I could see the black was from DasiyD's.  The white pieces are actually junk...I had been cutting another Cheery Lynn Die that had a lacy edge.  These zigzags emerged as I cut out several...and what to do but put them on my card!  This also fits a Splitcoast Stampers Inspiration Challenge exactly!  So fun!
The last set today is called Valerie's Valentine.  This time I left the lacy edge on the Cheery Lynn Die that I used behind my image.  Again, there is a black and white image and several sentiments that can be placed in the heart if you wish!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!  Be sure to check out the Blog Candy offering on my blog, there is still a week to qualify for a chance at the goodies being offered! 

Comments

What wonderful cards Michelle - love that first one with the heart framing the image and all the distressed edges.
Blessings
Maxine
Danielle said…
Great cards! I love how you used each image so differently with different die cuts and techniques.
stampingbowd said…
Fun cards!!! I always admire your coloring!!!

Popular Posts