B Is For Baseball!

Today's card features a digital image by Create With TLC Images called B is for Baseball. I believe this was a freebie on her blog...and I will let you have the fun of finding it for yourself!  This is a precolored image which I simply distressed!

I combined it with some SU! baseball images and paper.  The background is a SU/Sizzix embossing folder which I also distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  I added some Kraft Candi and ribbon scraps for my only embellishments.

If you don't follow Paulette on the Create With TLC Blog, you should!  She gives away freebies often to her followers....and she has a beautiful store.  Check it out!

Comments

Great card Michelle - love how you have used the dp to accentuate the B image.
Paulette is a sweetie and so generous.
Blessings
Maxine
Great card Michelle - love how you have used the dp to accentuate the B image.
Paulette is a sweetie and so generous.
Blessings
Maxine
Tlc Creations said…
Wow...love this card....such a great feel.
Paulette
TlcCreations
this is awesome !!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
Great masculine card! ;o)

Popular Posts