Cosmos

I have a few more flowers for you today....beautiful Cosmos by Fred, She Said Digital Designs! 

This image is available in black and white or in a set of beautifully pre-colored images.  I opted for the pre-colored this time ...and printed the image out twice.  One I die cut with Spellbinders' Oval Die and the other I fussy cut the flowers.  They are added to the top of the die cut panel with foam tape for some fun dimension.

The beautiful frame is a paper pricking pattern from the Stained Glass Doodle Dallion set that I chose simply to distress and add some pearls to.

The card is embellished with some corrugated cardboard, linen thread, Candi Dot embellishments and some Making Memories Tags. 

Comments

Love this Michelle, the colours are beautiful, and I love the tags and the added twine.
Blessings
Maxine
Linda said…
I like how you used the words on the side of the card.

Popular Posts