Our Craft Lounge Spook Juice and Potion #9!

Today I have some cards to share for Our Craft Lounge!  I'm using the  Love Potions set for both cards.
For this card I used some American Crafts Glitter Thickers I had in my stash.  I stamped the images with Stazon ink onto acetate and then glittered the back with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive and You're So Fine Glitters in Limemade Green, Diamond Clear Cool, Purple Rocks, Copper, Terrifically Teal and Lilac Purple.
For my second card I used the Love Potions set in addition to the Every Heartbeat set.  On this card I used White Socks Funky Flock on the smoke puffs.  I used the You're So Fine Glitters listed above in addition to Bronze Medal.   I omitted the word *love* from the sentiment....making it any sort of halloween potion!

I'm finally back on a stamping kick...so be watching for more Our Craft Lounge creations soon!

Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome Halloween cards! Love all the sparkle! ;o)

Popular Posts