Designed2Delight October Reveal!


Thanks so much for blog hoppin' with D2D! We hope you will join our FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge. Remember, all New Release Digital Stamps will be on SALE until Oct 23. Details HERE.

My first card features the image called Mittens.  I colored all of my images with the following Copic Markers:  W7, W5, W3, W0, YG97, YG95, BG0000, B000, Y38, R29, R27, E47, E44, E43, E37, E35.
I also used Simple Stories' Handmade Holiday collection on all of my cards.

My second card features the Toboggan Ride image.  I added some snowflakes and Candi Dot embellishments on this card.

My final card features the Snow Much Love image, SU!/Sizzix Snowflake dies, Candi Dot embellishments and bakers' twine.  The sentiment comes from the Love A Latte set.

For more inspiring ideas from this new release, please visit the other designers' blogs:

Comments

Ardilla said…
WOW, these are so cute images!!! I love your cards and colors and papers...
Imke said…
Stunning cards ! I love the earthy colors and the DP. Your coloring is very nice and the images too cute !
deesdesigns said…
ADORABLE! I'm am in love with you coloring - love the color palette, those papers are just yummy!!! Dee
Kathy said…
Michelle, these are wonderful. Love the kraft based patterned papers you've used, so warm and homey feeling. The candi dots are amazing in the center of the snowflakes, going to try that! So inspiring as usual!
Pat said…
Oh Michelle, I love the browns you used with the holiday images. Your cards are all so festive and your coloring is as awesome as ever!
Karen Howard said…
Michelle, goregeous holiday cards! I love the patterned paper you used and LOVE how you placed buttons down the side of the patterned paper. The heart with buttons is beautiful too! Hugs, Karen
love the snow men, your coloring is awesome !!!!
Paula
Mary K said…
Michelle, love all your natural colors and your quilting, buttons and hearts. This is my style...thanks!
Anonymous said…
These are exquisite! I love them. TFS
Unknown said…
These are so CUTE! Love! ;o)

Popular Posts