Sunday, October 21, 2012

Designed2Delight Autumn Card Duo

I have two more Designed2Delight cards for you today....the first one features the Autumn Flower Jar image that was released last month.  It is a fun bouquet that is perfect for this time of year!  I love the addition of the branch/acorns in the bouquet.

I paired it up with designer paper from a Simple Stories pad, a cuttlebugged scrap that I distressed, some swirls and swirl scraps, Candi Dot embellishments and a ribbon flower.
My second card features the Pumpkins and Cat image that also was released last month.  I colored the image with Copic markers:  YG67, YG17, YG23, W7, W5, W3, V06, YR27, YR68, YR09, Y38.

Again, I raided my Cuttlebug scrap bin for a bit of cobweb embossing and added a few Candi Dot Embellishments.

5 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

loving all your cards!

chillin with Quillin said...

there both awesome, love the colors and coloring, nice job !!!
Paula

Karen Howard said...

Both of these are fabulous, I love the papers you used and the floral image is beautiful! Hugs, Karen

MaxineD said...

Great cards Michelle - love the Autumn Flower Jar in particular.
Blessings
Maxine

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous cards! I love all of her flowers!! ;o)