Monday, October 8, 2012

Prickley Pear Pumpkin and Design Team Announcement!

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today the 2012-2013 Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Design Team was announced!  I look forward to the new year getting to know these ladies and fresh inspiration sure to come!

I stamped the Dandelion Pumpkin image on some ivory swirled cardstock that I colored with alcohol ink with Stazon.  Then I carefully colored accents with Copic markers YR27 and YG95.  The sentiment is from the Hibiscus 2 Clearly Beautiful Stamp Set. 

I further embellished the card with a cArt Us embossing folder, some gold nailheads and dragonfly brads.  I used paper embroidery to frame my card.

You can check out more inspiration on the Prickley Pear Blog!  Enjoy!


chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous card, love it!!!!

MaxineD said...

Fabulous card Michelle - love the image, and you have really made it sing. The nail heads and brad are great, and I love the stitching on the edges.

Ruza Rebel said...

Congrats on the new DT! Love today's card! ;o)