Granny Dress

Happy Weekend! Michelle here today share Anything BUT A Card...and I decided to go for a scrapbook layout!

This layout is in memory of my daughter's last birthday dress from her Granny. We lost Granny last year just before my daughter's birthday, but her birthday dress was all cut out and ready to sew....and I'm so glad we had it made...it's been her favorite!

 I'm not a seasoned scrapper, so I'm not sure how this post is going to go, so go easy on me! *wink!*

Supplies: Base Cardstock Core'dinations, Banana Leaf paper by Creative Imaginations, pink plaid, misc. Designer Papers:
Stamp:
Markers/Inks:
Embellishments:
I absolutely fell even more in love with the My Mind's Eye Sweetest Thing Collections and what's not to love about any of the Simple Stories collections!

Have A GREAT Weekend all! This little missy turned SIX this week...so we'll be celebrating and yes, she can still wear her birthday dress! We made it LONG!

Comments

Michelle what a precious page of a very special frock!! This is gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
She is a cutie, and I love the layout and all the "extras". Especially the birthday cake.I'm a huge Magnolia fan.
Karen Howard said…
Hi Michelle, stunning layout and goregous colors! I LOVE all the pretty embellishments you added! I'm excited to be part of the Designed2Delight design team along with you and am your newest follower! Hugs, Karen
gorgeous card, love the layout, and cute picture of your daughter!!
Paula
Sandy Smith said…
Great layout! Hope your having a great weekend!

Popular Posts