Clean And Simple Holiday Cards

This week's challenge for The Rubber Cafe is to make some clean and simple holiday cards.  I had my glitter out yet from the last project I did.....so I chose to go glitzy!  Check out the challenge post for prize details!

My first card features the Deck the Halls stamp.  I kept the design clean on all of my cards....I used a monochromatic color scheme except for my glittered image and sentiment.

Season's Greetings comes from the Ornamental Holiday set.  I popped eacch sentiment up on foam tape on a panel that I edged with glitter.

My second card features Shooting Star Warren.


My third card features Having a Ball.


My final card features Warm and Cozy Warren.

All of my cards feature You're So Fine Glitter and Scrap Happy Glue.

Michelle Pearson ~ Inspiration Blooms

Comments

there soooo adorable, love the colors and the glitter is awsome!!!!!
Paula

Popular Posts