Inky Antics Blog Hoppin!

This is one of two posts today featuring Inky Antics and Honey Pop Paper, so be sure to scroll down before you hop on!!
Welcome to Inky’s “Wrap It Up” Blog Hop!

If you're hopping, you’ve arrived here from Inky Antics' blog.

Today I'm showcasing the Honey Comb Paper pads available through Inky Antics, which you can find on this page.

I love using the pads for their intended purpose....to add fun embellishments to the insides of your cards...however I hate throwing away my Honey Comb scraps!  I used the two shapes shown to create a fun icicle embellishment for my gift box as well as to make the rosette bow on the top!

The box is one that I'm recycling....it was a clear acrylic box which I covered with some festive designer papers and cardstock.  I kept the box simple and only used the honeypop for embellishments. 
Play around with your scraps and see what fun shapes you can come up with!

The blog hop starts today and ends on Sunday, December 11th at midnight Central time. Please visit each DT members’ blog to view their projects and leave a comment for each designer. The more you comment, the better your chances are to win. (Limit one comment per blog, please). Two people’s names will be drawn at random to receive a surprise Inky prize pack. The winners’ names will be announced on the Inky Antics blog next Monday, so remember to stop back and see if you’ve won.

Your next stop will be Tex’s blog.

Comments

Jackie Wamhoff said…
Holy cow, this is absolutely brilliant, Michelle! I love the honeycomb flower and icicle border. You are SO creative. :-)
stamping sue said…
fantastic!!! I, too hate throwing out my left over pieces of honey pop paper. always like finding ways to use up those pieces.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
Sheryl said…
what a super idea for using the honey comb scraps...I too just hate throwing out my scraps. Thanks for the inspiration!
Dee in N.H. said…
Gorgeous! Love the piece on top, that's beautiful!
Unknown said…
Oh Michelle! You are so creative!
Can't believe this was done with the scraps!
WOWZERS!!!!! What did you cut that you got that icicle design? I don't think I could cut that if I tried!
Unknown said…
Oh wow! I LOVE what you did with the honeycomb paper! Ingenious!

Hugs,
True :D
very cute, love the icicle border!!
Paula
Dawnll said…
Love that you used the scraps! This really is a creative idea-fun package for sure.
cardmaker said…
What a wonderfull idea!! I hate to throw away the scrapes too and now I won't!!
debb said…
Beautiful box and great use of those honeycomb pieces!
Marie said…
Love how you used those Honeycomb pieces. That flower is magnificent.
Barb said…
Thanks for sharing these super ideas for leftover honey pop papers. Your creativity is very inspiring.
Love the colours in the paper you covered the box in, and the re-purposed off-cuts are fabulous here.
Blessings
Maxine
Bev Gerard said…
LUV that "icicle" border on the fabby box!
Anonymous said…
Gee, I feel like I need to buy some of that honeycomb stuff just for the leftovers! Great ideas! Love the zebra.

Chris R. from Iowa
ckrobinson01@hotmail.com
mackbrad said…
I love the rosette idea and the box is gorgeous!
Wow Michelle, you are so creative. I love the icicles you made using your honeycomb scraps.
Jennifer said…
Lovely box! Beautiful button rosette and the icicles are superb!

Popular Posts