Our Craft Lounge Valentine Sneak Peek Blog Hop - Day 2 - Molla-Cutie!

Welcome to the Our Craft Lounge Valentine Sneak Peeks Hop - Day 2!
    
Hop around and visit each of the Our Craft Lounge Designers listed below.  Leave some love along the way...as there are FOUR prize bundles up for grabs!  Each bundle includes one full set and one single!  The blog candy will end on Friday, December 16 at midnight Pacific time/3am Eastern. Winners will be announced on the OCL Blog and OCL FB page.

I used the cute Molla-Cutie set which I colored with the following Copic Markers:W7, W5, B02, B00, E31, Y35, Y21, R29, R22, R21, YG03, E02, E00, B0000.  The molecule is stamped with Stazon ink on acetate and then accented with Cranberry glitter. 

Links to purchase the stamps you see today:
Memories of Time
i{heart}papers

Other embellishments include a Honey Comb trim and Candi.

Here is a list of the Our Craft Lounge Designers so you can be sure to hop to every one!

OCL Blog
Kendra Wietstock
Lori Tecler
Tammie Edgerton
Broni Holcombe
Debbie Fisher
Carolyn King
Lori Barnett
Debbie Corbari
Lisa Eisner
Stephanie Serrano
Amber Hillman
Meredith Winston
Joy Stagg
Michelle Pearson
Dawn Barrett
Melissa Cash
Latrice Murphy
Deb Felts

Comments

Gale said…
Adorable card. this is a really cute image.
Unknown said…
Too adorable...love your sparkly hearts!
Debbie Corbari said…
This is completely FABULOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Dori Shelton said…
Every time I see this adorable little stamp, I just love her even more! She's just too cute for words. Great card. Wonderful mix of colors and I love all the dimension on it!
CraftyMomOf3 said…
Super fun and festive creation Michelle!! Perfect for Valentine's Day!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith
Cassie said…
Ooo I love all of that glittery goodness, Michelle! What a darling card :D
Joan V said…
So cute. I love your dp with these images. What a great idea stamping on the acetate for the molecule. Thanks for sharing.
Miriam Prantner said…
LOVE this card! Great coloring, piecing, love how all the hearts are sparkly. Just a great job!
This is too cute! I love the set and how you chose to highlight objects from it. Totally adorable! I can see this set used many times. :-)
Stampin2day said…
I love what you did with Molla-Cutie! I think she's adorable!
Unknown said…
This card is great. Love what you made with those stamps.
Melissa said…
Isn't she sweet? Great card Michelle!
sharon g said…
This might be my favorite OCL set ever!
B. Poteraj said…
I LOVE your glittery hearts!
Kendra said…
TOTALLY ADORABLE! I love Molla-Cutie! Great job
Carolyn King said…
fabulous! lovin all those glittery hearts!
Lillian Child said…
Talk about PERFECT choice of background paper for your card creation! FABULOUS!!
Deb said…
So adorable! She is as cute as can be with her glittering hearts and safety goggles! LOVE it!
I like all your added touches!
dawnmercedes said…
oooh, the argyle background is perfect for this sweetheart nerd!
zehra said…
Very pretty love all the elements in the card
Carol said…
Great new sets! I love to see what everyone makes with them.

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Popular Posts