Copic Various Ink ~ Polished Stone Technique!


Today I'm sharing some quick holiday cards for iCopic that feature some glittered images from a designer paper pack and combining it with the Polished Stone technique for some quick and easy holiday cards!




Be sure to check out the large variety of designer paper packs in the store....so many to choose from!
For this technique I used a Various Ink Refill (E44) as well as the Copic Colorless Blender (0) solution.
I combined it with some Adirondack Gold Mixatives and applied it to some matte coated photo paper with the ink blending tool and felt.  You will not want to use the foam for this technique. 
I use photo paper because I like how the alcohol breaks up the ink when it reacts leaving hard marble-like patterns.  Just keep puttering with it until you have the look you are going for.  The more you putter, the smaller the veining will become and you will end up with a panel similar to mine.

I hope you are inspired to use your Copic Various Inks in this way to create some fabulous polished stone accents for your creations! 

Comments

They look good Michelle - way to go for a fast card!!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts