Prickley Pear Monday!

This is one of three posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
I have one more card for you today....this time for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!

This card features the Clearly Beautiful Oraments 2 set.  I stamped the ornament on acetate with Stazon ink.  I ran the ornament through my Xyron machine to apply adhesive, burnished and then cut it out. 

I created a window on the front of the card and the top panel.  The ornament is actually mounted to the interior of the card.  The mat around the embossed panel and the ornament window are also glittered. 

I embossed the mat with a Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder and stamped it with Gift of the Season.

I applied a bow to the front of the card and a smaller irridescent floss bow to the interior to dress up my ornament.

Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
This is just stunning, Michelle! I absolutely adore this design. The all white base with the beautiful embossing and ornament cut out are so fabulous, and the pop of color and glitter on the ornament are just WOW!
so beautiful, love the shiny ornament and the embossing!!!
Paula
Amazing and oh so elegant, Michelle.
Blessings
Maxine
Gail S. said…
Oh my!! This is stunning!! I love it :)

Popular Posts