HoneyPop Birthday!

Time for some Honey Pop cards from Inky Antics!  I used the Cupcake Birdy Honey Pop Set for my card, and colored the image with PrismaColor Pencils and Gamsol.   

Papers are by American Crafts, Spellbinders Labels 4 Dies and Imaginisce Flowers.  I finished my flower off with a vintage button filled with a pink gem!

I added some silver nailheads to frame my honeypop scene inside my card.
If you just want a quick birthday card....here is a clean and simple one....I used the purple Marvy Scalloped Circle Punch to frame my image.  I pierced a hole in each scallope for added interest. 
Designer paper is by Making Memories.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Beautiful details, and your papers are sooo pretty! Yummy cupcake!
Sweetpea said…
Wow! This is so cute! Just love it.xx
Beautiful cards, Michelle - love that cupcake!! :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Very cute! I lvoe how you did the inside!

Popular Posts