Inky Antics Bazooples!

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll down for more inspiration!
I couldn't resist sharing a card I made to go with the gift box from yesterday's post!  I used the adorable Bazooples Decorated Zac image which is colored with Gamsol and Prismacolor Pencils.

I framed Zac with the Spellbinders Beaded Oval Die and embellished it with Candi and a few Martha Stewart Snowflakes. 

I have a few more photos to share with the HoneyPop trims and rosettes that show you the pieces I started with and their orientations on the paper pads.




Have a great weekend!

Comments

Thanks for sharing Zac - what a fun character on a great card.
Blessings
Maxine
Wow Michelle those are fabulous, and the rosettes.. oh my!

Such an adorable BaZoople card, I like your embellishments you added.

Popular Posts