Ready, Set, DUCK!

This is one of three posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!

Tee, hee! Today's card for One Crazy Stamper just makes me grin!  The image is called Ready, Set, DUCK! and is by Whimsy.

I colored my gal with the following Copic Markers:  E47, E44, E02, E00 BG49, BG45, B00, R35, R32.  I fussy cut her out leaving myself a *snowbank* at the bottom of the image.

For the background, I embossed my background panel with an Embossing Folder and then distressed it with some Tim Holtz Snowcap Acrylic Paint.  For a funky frosty look I did the whole card...the mat too!

I added some glitter to the snow banks and snow balls.  I added flocking to the coat cuffs and boots.

The icicles on the card are HoneyComb paper scraps that I stretched out and taped down.

Be sure to check out all of the new goodies Lora's been busy adding to the store and sales galore!

Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
This just makes me smile, too! SO adorable! Love that trim at the top. Reminds me of icicles.
Love it Michelle - looks very cold and frosty!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts