Bittersweet Birthday!

I played along on the SCS Virtual Stamp night...and this was my monochromatic card. I used The Rubber Cafe's Exotic Flower with the glitter and acetate technique. I used the largest Marvy Scalloped Punch and then the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder. The little hearts are Stampendous! Sparkledot Stickers. Designer papers are from BasicGrey's Bittersweet Collection. Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and a little Making Memories tag. I added some faux stitching and distressing to add a bit more *white* to the card, which was my neutral.
Thanks for taking a peek!

Comments

retiredheather said…
Michelle, what a stunning card. This is beautiful...so many textures and sparkles.
Hugs
Heather
Kim said…
Michelle this is AMAZING! Beautiful!!!!! Love that flower stamp too!
Hugs~ Kim
stunningly beautiful!!!! This is truly Michelle-icious!

Popular Posts