Embellish-Online Design Team Gallery Open!

Love is in the Air! The design team has been working with BasicGrey's Bittersweet Collection this month and there is a lot of yummy eye candy in the gallery to check out...so we hope you take a minute to take a peek!
This card features chipboard stickers from BasicGrey's Bittersweet Collection. A quick, fun way to create a beautiful card. I added minibrads and ribbon and a small Hero Arts stamp.
This gift tin also is embellished with the chipboard stickers. I added glitter to the heart, ribbon and some prima flowers with a gem center. I attached the designer paper to the inside of the window tin, hiding the glue dots beneath the chipboard.

Barb is also offering a February Contest in the forum. Up for grabs is a glue glider pro and a refill! What do you think of that? It's an awesome tool! The value of this prize is about $24.00! Winner will be selected March 1, 2009, so run over and check it out! Good Luck!

Comments

ruth said…
Very pretty card and tin...I like!!!
Stacy said…
These are both beautiful items!
Aunt T said…
Stunning - your work is beautiful. I love these projects.

Teresa
Becky said…
This is just beautiful.. Love this flower and the colors are awesome.
Holly said…
Gorgeous! I love the dimension!
maddy hill said…
I love pinks and browns and your card and tin are gorgeous ! love the little gems on the side of the tin too.
I love the bittersweet line with it's pink and browns. Your projects are beautiful!!!
Kim said…
I am still amazed by these....they are so gorgeous in real life!!!
Hugs~ Kim
Savitri said…
This is beautiful too! Love it!!!

Popular Posts