Fun In The Sun!

CHA is over and now I can show you some of the cards I've been working on!! This is a new line that is being introduced by Inky Antics! These beach girls have been fun to work on in the midst of our VERY COLD January!! I'll be showing you some more of the fun images in the next little bit.

This image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. The sand was stippled and the sky was sponges with a very loosely spaces sponge dauber. The Designer Paper is by WeR Memory Keepers. I added a touch of faux stitching just for fun. I used bits of ribbon to emulate the sun.

Comments

Joy said…
how cute....I love inky antics!
I've always been a fan of Inky Antics and cute images like these are why. The patterned paper is fab and goes well with the theme.
Jacquel said…
This is cute and the image is colored so well! fab job...tfs!!!
Pat (mspfd) said…
I am so ready for summer. Your image is adorable. Cool card or should I say warm!!
Anjou Krelovich said…
Cute! I love how the towel matches the DP!
loretta said…
Very cute, the papers ar very nice together!
Christy said…
Love those ribbon loopie-loops. :)

Popular Posts