From The Heart

This card features BasicGrey's Bittersweet Collection, designer paper, brads and chipboard stickers.

I used the script cuttlebug folder on the background layer, sanded it and then inked it with dark brown ink. The heart cuttlebug folder was used on the brown layer...and I *still* think it looks like chocolate!! LOL!

From the Heart is from The Rubber Cafe.

Speaking of From The Heart....I want to thank all of my readers *from my heart* for stopping by and leaving comments when you are moved to! I appreciate it! My blog counter recently hit 25,000 posts, and I thank you for that!! I hope you are inspired by what you see here!

In honor of this milestone, I am going to pass this on to the first five of you to comment on this post! (read the rest of the post for the rules!)

I "won" a homemade gift by leaving one of the first 5 comments on another person's blog, now I'll see who my first 5 are.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (I will want to get it done ASAP so it should be within a month or so!)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. I have tons of ideas, but who knows what it will be?
Not you, that's for sure!
5-The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the
first 5 people who do the same on your blog!

The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a homemade gift by me!Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
So....who will be the first 5 people?????

Comments

Michelle, am I the first? I want something made by you and I KNOW I will love it. Ü

This is a great idea! Do I post it on my blog now or when I receive a gift from you if I'm one of the first 5? LMK
retiredheather said…
I sure hope I make it inside the first 5 people who comment. What more could I ask for...a gift made by you. I also want to tell you your card is great.
Hugs
Heather
retiredheather said…
Forgot to tell you I think this is a great idea and am posting this on my blog as well.
Hugs
Heather
Chrisd said…
What a great idea. I will post it on my blog. I love random acts of kindness for others.
Hugs from Michigan
Moni said…
Gorgeous card, love the colours! Hugs, Moni
Gail S. said…
Michelle - I'm not in the top "5" but I wanted to let you know that I do enjoy your blog (Debbiedee sent me here first a couple of months back :)!!) You always do such a wonderful job and I enjoy seeing what you have new to show us. Congratulations on reaching 25,000 posts - way to go!!! Gail S.
The background does look like chocolate. Yum!
1)Debbiedee
2)Retired Heather
3)Chris
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card Michelle! I love the look of the embossed "chocolate hearts" in the background and the focal point is amazing.

Popular Posts