Summer Fun!

Ok...I know it's still freezing....but I'm going to show one more of these cards! I'll get back to more seasonal stuff....I'm just sick of freezing and am trying to think some warm thoughts here!!
Here are TWO more of the new Inky Antics images colored in Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I love the Doodlebug Glitter paper...just a little bit adds a punch of bling....bling that is *flat* and requires no extra postage to mail!! I used some faux stitching to *sew* her little list to the card. In hind sight I should have checked all of them off but *YOU* on the list! Next time I guess!

Comments

Michelle, I love the papers you used for these summer cards!

Today is suppose to get to 50 and by Saturday 60!! Hard to believe when I was freezing yesterday!
Great sentiment for the adorable image.
Swamp Tulip said…
Adorable. So colorful. I wish it was summer!

Teresa
Ginny said…
love all these summery cards..but we are in the middle of a heatwave here, need some cooling imagery..lol
AnnMarie said…
This card is sooooo adorable!! It is never too early to start thinking about Summer if you ask me!! I LOVE that background paper too.
Kim said…
Michelle I hope these fun summer cards bring some nice HOT weather our way! Like 70 degrees would be awesome! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Popular Posts