Petal Pizazz!

I had fun playing with SU!'s Petal Pizazz set this week. I was inspired by this card by whats_her_name that I ran across in the SCS gallery.

I used the Chalk Pop Technique for this card. I stamped my image in Versamark ink and then chalked it with Ikan'dee Chalks by Pebbles Inc. The ink *sets* the chalk, so no further sealing is necessary. I doodled with my SU! markers in Pixie Pink and Garden Green and cut out the images.

I ran Very Vanilla cardstock through my Cuttlebug's Diamond in the Rough Embossing Folder and then the SU! Top Note Die. It is layered on Purely Pomegranate cardstock and some misc. designer paper. Glitter dots are from Dress It Up! and the ribbon is some scrap. Sentiment is stamped, punched with the SU! Word Window Punch and layered on the SU! Large Oval Punch.

Comments

This is sooo cute! I love the spring feeling to this.
Karrie said…
Gorgeous! You did a fantastic job "CASE-ing" me - love your colors and the chalking is fabulous!
Michelle said…
Very pretty. I like how the flower is soft, yet bold.
Lori said…
I love what you did with this set--I have it and can't figure out how to use it! I'll have to give this technique a try.
Maria said…
Oooh, very pretty Michelle!! I really love the colors and the CB embossed Top Note. . .very pretty. I love big flower too! I have that set and looking at your card, it reminds me that I haven't inked my stamps since i bought it. Your card is inspiring!!

maria
Anonymous said…
This is beautiful! I may need to snag that layout - its lovely!

Popular Posts