For You!

Simplicity is my motto this week....I made this card recently...and though it is *very* simple....it just fits my mood lately! I've been noticing that I keep putting away things lately, and I don't think I'm going to miss them....so maybe I'll send them off to the rummage sale pile for this spring!

This card features BasicGrey's Bittersweet Chipboard Stickers. I decided to make a flower out of a flourish and a flower bud. The sentiment is from SU! and has been colored in with Copic Markers. Faux stitching *attaches* my designer paper to my Chocolate Chip card base.

Comments

you are sooooo good with chipboard
Maria said…
I love the simplicity of your card, Michelle. . .it looks very elegant. The colors are fabulous and I absolutley love the paper piecing of your flower. It's beautiful!!

Maria
Anonymous said…
This is so beautiful and elegant. You used that chipboard brilliantly.

Popular Posts