Petal Pizazz In My Thoughts...

Another card with SU!'s Petal Pizazz set. Again, I used the chalk-popping technique to color my flowers. I stamped in Versamark ink, and applied the chalks. I love how the flower center fits into SU!'s scalloped circle punch...how handy is that?!

The little white flower is also a SU! punch...the Boho Blossoms one. I added a tiny Prima flower and a mini brad to my flower stack. The designer paper is SU! Certainly Celery. Martha Stewart butterfly punch on some specialty cardstock. Corners are the SU! Photo Corner punch on white cardstock that has been run through the Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder.

You're in my thoughts is by Wordsworth.

Comments

Maria said…
Hey Michelle! Wow, you're really working those Petal Pizazz stamps! LOL! Love them . . .Actually, the flower can actually look like a sliced orange too as I look at the orange color of the flower. Very pretty. Love the embossed corners and butterfly too!! Awesome job!!

maria
this is really pretty Michelle! I forgot all about the chalk popping technique!
Gail S. said…
I'm really liking this Petal Pizazz stamp set. Beautiful - Again!! :)
Jennifer said…
Wow! Such a pretty card! Love the flower--it looks so intricate! Thanks for your comment on my Iris folding card--IF is really not that hard. If you vist the Circle of Crafters website, it will give step by step instructions. http://www.irisfolding.circleofcrafters.com/

I love the banner to your blog--very pretty.

Jennifer

Popular Posts