Friday Challenge 30: Love Is Still In The Air!

This week's challenge at Embellish-Online was to make a layout of something we loved. My hubby took this photo of our daughter this week...and we loved her look of sweet innocence!

I left the layout clean because I wanted the focus to be the photo itself and not the embellishments. This is a Prima sketch that I used for the layout.

Designer Papers: Imaginisce (Baby Powder Collection and Fairest Of Them All Collection)
Title: Thickers by American Craft
Flower: Prima
Pebble Brad: Making Memories
Butterfly Stamp: Stampin Up! (embossed in white on blue vellum)
Journal Block: K*I Memories

If you wish to play along, we'd love to see what YOU love! Upload your project to the gallery and use FC30 as your keyword! Join us in the forum too!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
This is BEAUTIFUL, the photo does say it all! She is a darling!
Becky G said…
Absolutely adorable, Michelle! Your daughter is so cute. Great layout too!

Hugs~Becky
Catherine said…
Such a precious photo, and such a lovely layout! I love the soft colors.
Kim said…
It's my buddy! She's so adorable! Great LO Mom! :)
Hugs~ Kim
AnnMarie said…
Great page! Your daughter is such a cutie! : )

Popular Posts