SU! Sympathy Card

Wedding cards to sympathy cards....life's cycle I guess! I need to get a baby card together here soon too....so it goes....

This card features BasicGrey's Granola Designer Paper. It has a distressed appearance....so though it looks like I smudged my stamping, it is in the print. I liked the look of stamping on the colored distressed paper instead of white, which is what I usually grab.

The stamps are from Thoughts & Prayers by SU! I layered the card on black cardstock and then used SU!'s photo corner punch that I ran through Cuttlebug's Textile Embossing Folder. The flowers are by Prima and I love the creamy white color of them. The button is vintage.

Comments

Jacqueline said…
That is a beautiful tree stamp! I always love yr cards with trees!
Michelle, I was NOT going to want this stamp, but *knew* I would probably fold as soon as I started seeing samples.

I can see now this would work great for a guy card. Ü
AnnMarie said…
This is pretty, Michelle! I love that tree!
Kim said…
Michelle this is amazing! I so love those flowers on there they are beautiful! And of course I love the cuttlebugged corners...one of my favorites of yours! :)
Hugs~ Kim
Mandy said…
What a great card! I love the flower and the images, and that paper! What an interesting card!

Popular Posts