Chillin' With My Friends ~ Shaker Card Tutorial

Today I'm sharing a tutorial on Shaker Cards for One Crazy Stamper. 

For my card I used Chillin' With My Friends stamp set from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.



Scor-Tape, Copic Markers, Glitter.

My tip:  Recycle acetate from your packaging for your windows!
Tip #2: Angling the tape in the corners helps reduce the amount of glitter used and helps seal your seams so you don't sprinkle glitter when you shake your card!

I attach my taped layer over my image panel/glitter on a craft mat to avoid things sticking where they should not stick!  

Then simply finish your card as you wish!  I embellished my card with a Martha Stewart Icelandic Snowflake Punch.

Comments

Love that tutorial - and your tips, they are so practical.
Blessings
Maxine
this is really awesome, love the colors and designs, the snowman is adorable!!!!
Paula
Colleen said…
Lovely card and thank you for the 'how-tos' on doing the shaker card.
Your snowman is just chill'n

Popular Posts