Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You're Cool!

Today's card is my first post as a design team member for Our Craft Lounge!  I've had the opportunity to be a guest designer from September - December, and am excited to share more Our Craft Lounge creations with you this year!
We saw a bit of snow over the weekend...though not near enough for a snowman.  This cool feller is called Mr. Frosty and he comes with the You're Cool sentiment.

I colored my image with Copic Markers:  W7, W5, E44, B97, B95, BG10, YR16.  I added some pearlescent papers for my frame and Martha Stewart snowflake punches.  The finishing touches would be Candi, also pearlescent, of course!!

I have a fun little contest for my blog readers today....guess how many projects I completed in 2011!
I have a little blog candy gifty to send out to the closest guess!!  I will select a winner Monday, January 9, 2012.  One guess per person per day...so pop by every day for 6 chances to win!!  Good Luck!!

11 comments:

MaxineD said...

Hi Michelle - Very cute card!! now to guess - knowing you can post three or more projects a day... hmmm......stab in the dark - 400?
Blessings
MAxine

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

My first guess is 534. I have a feeling it's way more than that though. Ü

chillin with Quillin said...

Really cute card, love the snowman!!!
Paula

stamping sue said...

Very cute snowman card.
my guess is 365 cards.
stamping sue

chillin with Quillin said...

My guess is 346
Paula

Colleen said...

What a cute card.
My guess would be 730
ColleenB.

stamping sue said...

my guess for today is 373.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love your snowman card- he's adorable. My guess is 319 projects. Thanks for the fun contest, Denise
roseyandbasil at yahoo.ca

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

That snowman is super CUTE! Congrats on joining the Craft Lounge DT!
2011 posts = 387

stamping sue said...

your gold card is very elegant.
my guess for today is 381.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Colleen said...

Will put in 2nd guess @450
ColleenB.