You're Cool!

Today's card is my first post as a design team member for Our Craft Lounge!  I've had the opportunity to be a guest designer from September - December, and am excited to share more Our Craft Lounge creations with you this year!
We saw a bit of snow over the weekend...though not near enough for a snowman.  This cool feller is called Mr. Frosty and he comes with the You're Cool sentiment.

I colored my image with Copic Markers:  W7, W5, E44, B97, B95, BG10, YR16.  I added some pearlescent papers for my frame and Martha Stewart snowflake punches.  The finishing touches would be Candi, also pearlescent, of course!!

I have a fun little contest for my blog readers today....guess how many projects I completed in 2011!
I have a little blog candy gifty to send out to the closest guess!!  I will select a winner Monday, January 9, 2012.  One guess per person per day...so pop by every day for 6 chances to win!!  Good Luck!!

Comments

Hi Michelle - Very cute card!! now to guess - knowing you can post three or more projects a day... hmmm......stab in the dark - 400?
Blessings
MAxine
My first guess is 534. I have a feeling it's way more than that though. Ü
Really cute card, love the snowman!!!
Paula
stamping sue said…
Very cute snowman card.
my guess is 365 cards.
stamping sue
Colleen said…
What a cute card.
My guess would be 730
ColleenB.
stamping sue said…
my guess for today is 373.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
I love your snowman card- he's adorable. My guess is 319 projects. Thanks for the fun contest, Denise
roseyandbasil at yahoo.ca
Unknown said…
That snowman is super CUTE! Congrats on joining the Craft Lounge DT!
2011 posts = 387
stamping sue said…
your gold card is very elegant.
my guess for today is 381.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
Colleen said…
Will put in 2nd guess @450
ColleenB.

Popular Posts