Boys, Birthdays and Baseball!

Howdy!  I have a simple birthday card for iCopic for a little baseball buff!  I went with a sweet LaLa Land image called Baseball Luca.  If you are a LaLa Land buff...there are 70 images available in the store and this one is ON SALE!!

I colored my little man with the following Copic Markers:  E44, E43, E42, E59, E57, E55, E37, E35, E21, E02, E00, B99, B97, B95, R89, R59, R29, 0 Colorless Blender.  For his hat I was going for a sueded cotton like some of the nicer hats are...so after shading I stippled it with my colorless blender to add the suede texture.

Just a simple card to wish a little boy a happy birthday!

Comments

Love the textured look to the hat - well done. Neat card for a boy.
Blessings
Maxine
Colleen said…
Such a great card for a young guy. He's adorable

Popular Posts