Peony Love!

This is one of two posts...so scroll for more floral inspiration!
Last Tuesday's Digital Tuesday Challenge was to Punch It!  I was all on the ball and combined my card with SCS's Clean And Simple Challenge, which is to use Die Cuts.  Well...excepting I made my card with a McMahon Five Designs image that wasn't going to be released until this week!  Epic Fail!

I used the gorgeous digital image from McMahon Five Designs called Peony Love.  I colored my image with five Copic Markers:  E42, YG93, BG0000, R21, R20.  I fussy cut the image and added some Art Institute Glitter 162. Juicy Fruit to the heart. 

My background embossing is a SU! Sizzix die.  The punch is a Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page set.  The butterfly punches are also a Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch.

I still love my card...is that peony gorgeous or what?!

Comments

this one is also beautiful, love the color, you do awesome work!!!
Paula
Colleen said…
Gorgeous and very elegant looking
Sue McMahon said…
Love, Love, Love this card, Michelle! Beautiful! Thanks for being such a special part of the Team! Hugs, Sue
Michelle this is so gorgeous - I loved from the moment I first saw it.
Blessings
Maxine
Shelly Schmidt said…
Beautiful card Michelle- I love the white on white BG and the pretty color of that pretty peony!
Angie said…
Gorgeous creation! Many amazing details on this beauty! Love the texture and dimension! Thanks for Sharing! :o)

Popular Posts