Happy New Year!


Wishing you a Peaceful and Healthy and Happy 2012!

I have a clean and simple card for you today using Rubber Cafe products.  I've been waiting on using the Warren and Frosty image until we had snow here in Wisconsin...and it sounds like we might get a whopping 3 inches tonight!  I haven't minded a snowless winter as far as the roads go...but my kids are itching for some snow to romp around in!

I colored my image with Copic Markers and framed it with a simple pierced border.  I kept the embellishments simple and monochromatic with a touch of Candi to finish them off.

Copic Markers: E44, E43, E42, E41, YR16, YR15, R39, R37, B45, B41, BG10

Comments

oh how cute, like the coloring and snow flakes !!!!
Paula
This is really cute - the rabbit looks warm against the other cool colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts